Recipe making tips for Chongqing hot pot base
Hotpot is the answer to many delicious dishes. What is important in hot pot is the hot soup taste at the bottom of the pot. If the bottom of the pot doesn't taste good, no matter how delicious the ingredients are, it will ruin the meal. So the hot pot base is very important! Do you really know how to prepare the hot pot base? Don't worry about telling you one by one.
The hot pot base is not bright
In addition to the foam in the hot pot, the color may not be bright. Not only affects appetite from the appearance, but also affects the sales of the entire hot pot restaurant. There are several reasons for this phenomenon:
1. The fire power is too large during frying, and the shovel is uneven, which results in the phenomenon of paste at the bottom of the pot. Use a stove that can effectively control the fire power to fry.
2. When cooking soup, the old oil added is not refined properly.
3. Douban is used too much when frying hotpot bottoms.
1. Use low heat for frying hot pot bottoms, and keep shovel to prevent the bottom of the pot from sticking, so as to ensure the hot pot bottoms have a bright color. If you use all the hot peppers to make the bottom material, you should first boil the oil with a hot fire, and then slowly put the hot peppers into the oil. When the hot peppers float on the oil surface, use a low fire. Shovel more, because this type of frying is generally not shabu-shabu.
2. Due to the dark and black color of Douban, its dosage should be appropriate.
At present, some hot pot masters do not use Shexian Douban at all when frying the base material, but directly use black pepper to make the soup, so that the soup color will be more red and bright.
However, you must not overdo it during frying. The sound of the oil beating is obviously weakened, and the chili pepper looks slightly oily and slightly transparent.
Adding watercress to the hot pot just makes the hotpot taste more mellow, while the spicy flavor and color are mostly adjusted with black pepper, so the amount of watercress should not exceed 20% of the amount of black pepper.
3. It takes about an hour from the time when the pepper is simmered to the oil, and it takes about an hour (based on liquefied gas cooking), but it depends on the amount of oil, the amount of firepower, and the dryness and humidity of the pepper.
After the chili pepper is flying, it must be steamed with violent fire, so as to remove as much water as possible from the chili pepper. When frying, the oil should be slightly wider, and the water in the chili peppers should be slightly dry. This will make the Chongqing hot pot base better.